Saturday, February 04, 2012

This is why

Let's get the obvious out of the way.  I have not posted in forever and the readers are probably gone and moved on.  That's ok.  Below are a few pics over the last couple months.  I have tons.  I will keep adding them over the next few weeks.  One thing I did want to mention is the charitable efforts by one of our family friends, Jack Sullivan.  Jack is a young man raising money for St. Baldricks in honor of Matthew.  I continue to be amazed and speechless when it comes to gestures like this.  And there have been many.  Some I have mentioned...most I haven't.  Thanks, Jack.  This is a big deal.  Use the link below to help him out.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/JackSullivan


The above picture reminds me when I ask myself 'Why?'.  

Skiing in Galena



Lock and Load!

Claire horseback riding on Bailey

Pele, in Matthew form

2 comments:

Garbis Grapevine said...

Awesome pics with such cute people!!!!!! Glad to hear everything is great!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for all of you!!! Please continue to update when you can - it's so wonderful to see a positive outcome!