Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Light the Night

My sister-in-law Amanda (BIL Richard's wife) is participating in the Light the Night event this year to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  Her fundraising page is here.  There are many reasons why kids are living longer and Leukemia is no longer a 'death sentence' (doctor's words not mine).  IMHO, the research being done now and being funded by organizations like LLS and LRF is crucial.

Tina Fey, who I consider kind of a total hottie (not as much of a hottie as Nicole), is the national spokesperson.

In completely unrelated news...I have 48 voicemails that I have yet to check.  If you are waiting for a call from me...you will most likely be waiting forever.  gene.furibondo@gmail.com is the preferred method of communique.  It's how Tina Fey gets a hold of me when she needs to. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Tina Fey has been called the thinking man's sex symbol so that must explain your attraction. :)