Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Matthew is off to a scheduled visit to CMH tomorrow morning for a bone marrow biopsy and the standard blood tests.  If his counts are up, he will be admitted and we will start the 2nd round of chemotherapy.  If his counts are lower than expected, he will come back home and wait a few more days for his blood to further recover.  We should know by noon tomorrow.  

No comments: